- Iman Alleyne (email@example.com)
- Lilly Kanyamunyu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrs. Hew (email@example.com)
- Room 438
- Last Wednesday of each month
- During Lunch
more information or join
- Selina Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Barira Manzoor (Barira.email@example.com)
- Alisa Lukinykh (Alisa.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eunseo Jo/Ariel (Eunseo.email@example.com)
- Saanvi Satish (Saanvi.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jenny Hayden (email@example.com)
- Coming soon…
- Coming soon…
More Information or Join
- President: Jasmine Lem (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- President: Melinda Gao (email@example.com)
- Junior Club Head: Cathay Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gabriel Golubovici
Wednesdays on Week 2s (Bi-weekly) at 3:45PM
Meetings are virtual through Google Meet
CodeHers’ second python workshop is this Wednesday, November 24 from 3:45-4:45pm!
If you couldn’t make it to our first meeting, don’t worry! We will catch you up on what you missed.
The zoom link can be found in our bio.
Please go to Instagram: @codehers_ntci for earlier posts.
CodeHers Collective is a student-led organization, and was founded to help inspire and encourage girls to pursue coding – now it’s coming to NT!
We will be holding after school workshops every other Wednesday (Wednesdays on Week 2s). This year, the workshops will be teaching Java. Not only is it a useful language to know, but it will help prepare junior students for the grade 12 computer science course later on (ICS4U).
This club is low-commitment, meaning that once you sign up, you will get club updates but will not be required to attend every workshop. It is more of a drop-in basis. Don’t forget that beginneers and new members are always welcome!
Questions or Comments
- Natalia Cullen (email@example.com)
- Adeliia Hrechaniuk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Emily Matysek
Tuesdays at Lunch in Room 317
- Instagram: @ntci_international_club
More Information coming soon!
Join OR MORE INFORMATION
- Justine Sneiderman (email@example.com)
- Jennifer Schwartz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Meeting Place: Room 335
- Meeting Days: Tuesdays
- Meeting Time: Lunch
- IG: @ntcijsu_ncsy
The Jewish Student Union (JSU) program is an initiative of NCSY , a Jewish not-for-profit organization that operates in communities throughout North America, South America, and Israel. Open to all students regardless of religious background, JSU clubs facilitate students’ pride in their own heritage and cultural understanding with friends and neighbours within the school community.
Currently in nearly 200 high schools in North America, JSU facilitates Jewish “culture clubs” featuring interactive activities, holiday-related programs, engaging discussions on Jewish values, and leadership and social action opportunities. North Toronto Jewish Student Union Club is a club dedicated to enriching the knowledge of Jewish culture, and creating a safe space for students to learn about Judaism with experienced Rabbis and mentors. The goal of Jewish club is to inspire individuals to learn more about Jewish religion and practices.
We will be giving out many prizes including gift cards and more! Come to Jewish club to win prizes, play games, and learn about Judaism!
Join or more information
- Lilly Kanyamunyu (email@example.com)
- Mr. John Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Meeting Place: Room 326
Meeting Days: Wednesday
Meeting Time: Lunch
All are welcome to join. No need to RSVP. Drop in.
Pizza lunches and drinks are served.
The Salt & Light Club meets weekly on Wednesday at lunch in Room 326. Typically we would enjoy our time together over pizza and drinks with our members and guests. Each week we draw on Biblical texts, videos, or guest speakers with excellent teaching to inspire us for the week ahead. Our Club has drawn from wide variety of Christian and non-Christian audiences: Coptic, Catholic, Orthodox, Evangelical, Salvation Army, Jewish, Gospel, Muslim, and Non denominational. We are delighted to share this time together. Ultimately, this unique time offers a respite from our busy and bustling schedules, a time to be still, and quiet, and to reflect and pray about life’s most important issues, all too often to which we assign insufficient time.
Everyone is welcome to join us at Salt & Light!
Please fill in the form below and one of our leaders will be in touch with further information.
MORE INFORMATION OR TO JOIN
The N.T.C.I. Business Team competed in the 2023 McMaster High School Heroes Case Study Competition. Two groups of students competed. Cara Jin, Keerthi Pawar Mamidi, Varshini Shivayogi & Marko Vodopija
- George Trendafilov (email@example.com)
- Juanne Nasser Mostofi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kira Cho (email@example.com)
- Soori Cho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Gibney (email@example.com)
- Annabella Vlitas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hanaa Mekhael (email@example.com)
- Brian Barnswell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Emily Matysek (email@example.com)
- NTCI PALs events & programming will be announced in the Fall 2023. Follow announcements & social media.
- No set meetings, just at events
This program works to promote school unity and a sense of community by developing ties between senior and junior students. Serving all new students, this program involves approximately 100 North Toronto students whose prime responsibility is to help new students feel more comfortable in the transition to high school.
The success of the program is evident in the number of students who apply to be a PAL each year.
Request a PAL Mentor
- If you are in Grade 9, request a mentor by completing this form.
- IG: @ntcipals
Robina Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. Lyne (email@example.com)
Regular or Remote Meeting Times and Locations:
Times: Lunch (11:40am – 12:20am)
Meeting Location: Room 223
Full description of Club Activities coming soon.
Social Media & Zoom Links
Social Media Handles: N/A