The N.T.C.I. Business Team competed in the 2023 McMaster High School Heroes Case Study Competition. Two groups of students competed. Cara Jin, Keerthi Pawar Mamidi, Varshini Shivayogi & Marko Vodopija
- Varshini Shivayogi –email@example.com
- Marko Vodopija – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Lau – email@example.com
- Room 331
- Wednesdays at Lunch
- Business Club represents all students who wish to learn more about business outside the classroom.
- Areas of focus for the club are:
- Business Team: Written, oral & case study competitions occur throughout the year. The club competes against other high schools. Students can compete as individuals or on a team.
- Entrepreneurship: Those are interested in business can learn about how to start a small business & obtain free certificates.
- Events & Conferences: Club members attend in-person & virtual conferences, such as the Women in Capital Markets conference. Guest speakers address the club.