- George Trendafilov (email@example.com)
- Juanne Nasser Mostofi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kira Cho (email@example.com)
- Soori Cho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Gibney (email@example.com)
- Annabella Vlitas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hanaa Mekhael (email@example.com)
- Brian Barnswell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Emily Matysek (email@example.com)
- NTCI PALs events & programming will be announced in the Fall 2023. Follow announcements & social media.
- No set meetings, just at events
This program works to promote school unity and a sense of community by developing ties between senior and junior students. Serving all new students, this program involves approximately 100 North Toronto students whose prime responsibility is to help new students feel more comfortable in the transition to high school.
The success of the program is evident in the number of students who apply to be a PAL each year.
Request a PAL Mentor
- If you are in Grade 9, request a mentor by completing this form.
- IG: @ntcipals