Event date: November 4, 2021
Parent-Teacher Virtual Interviews will be on Thursday, November 4, from 2:30 – 4:30 pm and 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
Online interview bookings will open this Thursday, October 28, at 9 am and will close on Wednesday, November 3, at 12 pm.
Interview length: 10 minutes
Class Schedule for the Day
09:00 – 11:00am Period 1
11:00 – 11:45am Lunch
11:45am – 01:45pm Period 2
Online Virtual Parent-Teacher Interview Booking Instructions
1. Prepare a list with the names of each teacher you would like to meet
2. Go to the NTCI-parentInterview scheduling website at https://ntci.parentinterview.com
3. Enter your child’s 9-digit student number and click “Sign In”
4. Fill in your contact information and click “Continue to Make Appointments”
5. Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
6. Click on “Available” for a time at which you wish to meet with that teacher
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to see
8. Click on “My Schedule” (top left of the page)
9. Print out, email or copy down your schedule
Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on “Delete” beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule.
If you misplace your schedule, you may use your child’s student number to retrieve your schedule from the website at any time.
If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As we explained in last week’s newsletter, these interviews are just one of many opportunities you will have to receive feedback on your child’s progress. If you did not hear from your child’s teacher(s) last week, you should expect to receive a communication from them this coming week.